Dear Prospective Member,
We thank you for your interest in joining SABA-NJ.
Please take the time to become a Member and join New Jersey’s South Asian attorneys, law students and leaders in various professional communities.
Your membership will not only make you part of one of New Jersey’s most dynamic and rapidly growing voluntary bar associations, but will also provide you with the following benefits:
- Opportunities for professional and social networking with other South Asian attorneys and leaders in the community,
- Free or privileged access to events including seminars, conferences, networking events, mentoring programs, community service projects, happy hours, and recruiting events for law students,
- Opportunity to join or lead SABA-NJ committees and become a leader of the organization,
- Weekly newsletter with news about upcoming events, job opportunities and member announcements,
- Opportunity to make announcements on the weekly newsletter, and
- Opportunity to support SABA-NJ in representing the interests on the South Asian bar and community.
Instructions for 2018 Membership:
- Fill out the below membership form, then press “Submit.” Asterisks (*) denote required fields
- To pay your membership fee online, click on the PayPal button at the end of this form. If you wish to mail a check instead, please contact SABA-NJ’s Treasurer, Rachna Malkana, at email@example.com
NOTE: If you do not receive a SABA-NJ e-mail blast within two weeks of submitting this form, please contact Sumana Murthy at firstname.lastname@example.org.